Subject: Re: [Leica] Monaghan's thought on AF lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:43:48 -0700

Who is Robert Monaghan? Sounds like a political guy. AF is not my particular cup
of tea. But I know that is unusual choice. But not for this list. I'm sure the
people who make AF Lenes which is everybody but our immediate concern are making
them better as they go along. I hear very early AF wideangle Nikors were highly
suspect. But I'm sure that has been corrected long ago. But not my issue.
Mark Rabiner