Subject: [Leica] Leica v Nikon
From: Jay Coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 05:21:18 -0400

>>There is a richness, depth, a focus that is not
>>the sharpest, but lends a comfort to the eye with the R lenses.

Debby:

M lenses too.  Thank you for summing up what the rest of this list can't
seem to grasp.  I had Nikon years ago.  I had heard about Leica and
wanted to see if there really was a difference.  Yes, there is.  Since
then (despite a brief detour to Contax) I have not looked back.

Regards,

Jay Coleman