Subject: [Leica] Publish your Leica Photos
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:22:21 EDT

Hans

You may not care whether a publisher rips off your images to make a lot of
money for himself, and give you nothing, but many of us do.   The disservice
this does to professional photographers trying to make an honest buck is
immense.   I do not know what industry you work in, but how would you feel if
someone came along and sid 'That's OK, I will do everything you do for
nothing'?

This is an important issue for all photographers.   No one should give their
work away with no care as to where and how it used.

Gerry (UK)