Subject: RE: [Leica] the new 90/2 M
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:49:04 -0700

The size and weight of the lens is acceptable when I need the speed and
performance.  I am not a lens tester, but the performance is certainly above
the Elmarit 90, which itself is a fine lens.  In my subjective experience,
the new APO at f2.0 seems to deliver better image quality then the Elmarit
at 2.8.

- --Jim