Subject: Re: [Leica] First results from new Noctilux!
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:27:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/1999 6:36:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jplaurel@microsoft.com writes:

>  After reading all the responses to my "Noctilux users sound off" post a few
>  weeks ago, and looking at some of the work Tina Manley has done with hers,
>  decided to take the plunge.
>
>  Now I understand why so many of you rave about this lens.  It really
extends
>  the capabilities of the Leica M system into situations that are just
>  unreachable with any other system.  Wonderful lens...
>
>  --Jim

Jim...

I just got back from vacation in Colorado and over the course of two weeks
shot mostly Noct color images that I will be picking up this evening (I shot
B&W also and will be processing them sometime later in the week).  It was the
only lens I really used past the 4 day point; the 35mm Summaron and 135mm
Hektor just didn't have the speed I was looking for.

I'll share the images as quick as I am able.

/Mitch