Subject: Re: [Leica] enlargers - V35 in particular
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:58:54 -0400

Tom-
I have arranged to purchase a V35 with the VC module, and it is supposed to
have a 50mm Rodagon lens on it. Of couse the seller tells me that the
autofocus will work with this lens! :o{ Now you say the autofocus will not
work with a 50mm lens! AAARGH! Is there no adjustment that can be made? I
have a Focotar 50/4,5 (Focotar-1) and if I don't like the Rodagon, I will
use the Leitz lens- looked like a much easier enlarger to use than the VALOY
I I have now!- But I surely like the idea of autofocus!
Thanks
Dan