Subject: Re: [Leica] enlargers - V35 in particular
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:28:49 EDT

In a message dated 08/24/1999 8:59:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
dwpost@email.msn.com writes:

<< m-
 I have arranged to purchase a V35 with the VC module, and it is supposed to
 have a 50mm Rodagon lens on it. Of couse the seller tells me that the
 autofocus will work with this lens! :o{ Now you say the autofocus will not
 work with a 50 mm lens! AAARGH! Is there no adjustment that can be made? I
 have a Focotar 50/4,5 (Focotar-1) and if I don't like the Rodagon, I will
 use the Leitz lens- looked like a much easier enlarger to use than the VALOY
 I I have now!- But I surely like the idea of autofocus!
 Thanks
 Dan >>
It is my recollection the V-35 that I used for a few months and got rid of
had a special 40mm lens rather than a 50mm lens.  Will be surprised if a 50mm
on the V-35 will be auto-focus.