Subject: Re: [Leica] Solms repair service
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:25:07 -0700

Back in my Nikon days, I had saw my 20mm f2.8 autofocus lens go to Japan TWICE
from California because they couldn't replace a rear element, or do it properly
in one try. Six months before I told them to keep it, and that I'd be keeping
the NPS loaner they'd been sending me overdue notices on.

So far my Leica service has been excellent with LPS. When that changes, I'll
complain like all the rest!

Dave Yoder