Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Web Pub Baloney (no leica)
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:05:16 -0400

Roger,
I have to agree with you this Leica Users Group sadly is becoming a waste of
my time every day. I signed on to learn about Leicas. Not bicycles, pens,
clever little digs, people saying hello to each other, or even stories about
vacation trips and car accidents. The truth is for somebody like me who
would like to learn about Leica equipment and techniques there are other
places to go.
Steve
Annapolis