Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: New Contax TVSIII
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 06:24:08 +0000

Thanks for sharing this info.  I am always interested in the developments
concerning Contax cameras.  Many of us are looking forward to seeing what
Contax/Kyocera will bring out in their G3.

One feature that I particularly like in the Contax G1/G2 (which
incidentally is also found in the Leica screwmount cameras but not in the M
cameras) is the diopter adjustment.

Dan K.
       Money is like fertilizer.  It is useless until it leaves your hand.