Subject: Re: [Leica] PhD qualifications
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:29:37 -0500

I'm not sure if this was touched on, but when I was in grad school, the
terms were B.S. (bullshit), M.S. ("more shit"), and then, Ph.D ("piled
higher, and deeper!")....
ps.  My masters thesis was on the identification of mosquito vectors of the
dog heartworm in Nebraska!  What  a hoot that was!!   KPeters