Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday: trade Hasselblad for Leica?
From: "Derek Zeanah" <derek@zeanah.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:53:24 -0400

This one doesn't have a user replaceable fresnel screen, but it does have a
Beattie grid screen in it now.  Works significantly better than the original
it came with.

Condition is good -- functionally perfect, but has seen some wear.

Yep -- it _is_ an older model.  I think this one is from somewhere around
1959.  Gotta love these old mechanical cameras that have parts available
forever, don't you?