Subject: Re: [Leica]...and then some!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:14:01 -0400

Paul-
Read your post with interest...in fact I try to read a lot of the posts here
with interest, because I find I learn something even from the off topic
posts!
To stay on topic, I still have that IIIa! It is my only LTM now, as I like
the uncomplicated compactness of it- no temptation to try to use flash, no
extraneous dials or gizmos; DAG waved his magic wand over it, and no one
believes it is a 60 year old camera!
Try that with your Canon Sureshot, 60 years hence!
Dan