Subject: Re: [Leica] Oops! & The Good Doctor's Dilemma
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:18:01 -0400

Buzz-
Not a problem! Since we now know that you are in close proximity to the Good
Dr., we can charge you with the task of seeing that his dressings are
changed, that he is eating a good well balanced diet, taking his medicine,
and of course, you can console him over the loss of his Leica gear, and keep
him out of the slough of despond! :o}~
Of course, issuing timely press releases will help!!
Dan