Subject: Re: [Leica] THANKS! From Dr. Blacktape and B.D.
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:56:24 -0400

The first two letters of Noctilux are "No"!!!!
While I own neither the Nocti or the 75, I still think that the 75/1.4
gives you a much more useful focal length/speed. The Noctilux is splendid-
but it's main stand-out point is that it's f1!!!! The 75 is a much more
usefull lens throughout it's spread. AND it's 1.4!!!
B.D.- go for the 75/1.4;  Rob Schneider and I met for coffee today and were
discussing this same thing. We BOTH thought the 75 to be a more
'functional' beast!

glad you're ok!!!!

Bob Keene