Subject: [Leica] ?1.4 Tele-converter-R??
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:56:26 -0400

Now that I have a rather impressive set of lenses (60 Elmarit-R Macro, 90
Elmarit-R, 135 Elmarit-R: all three cam)  with a Leica-R to Canon EOS
adapter- I'd like to know it Leica made a 1.4 Tele-converter for the 3 cam
R lenses (this may seem like a stupid question, but I don't know).
I don't want the *current* tele-converter, as I'm sure it has some sort of
ROM hookup for the R8 bodies... is there a 'manual' 1.4? Does one need a
specific 1.4TC for the three cam lenses? What's a fair price for such a
beast?

Thanks in advance!

Bob Keene

(That 60m Macro is *One Hell Of A Lens*!!)