Subject: RE: [Leica] Need help on R extender - Thanks to Ted
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:54:04 +0800

Hello Ted,

Thanks for your detail reply.  Very much appreciated.

Actually, the problem I have for using longer prime is that I am not strong
and tough enough.  :-)
I have been using 70-180 + 2x for tele but problem is that it's killing me
when I hold them up for long time (my hands will start trembling after an
hour or so).  This is the reason why I am thinking of putting 2 extenders on
the very much smaller 135R.

But now, since I know that 1.4x may not work on the above, I may have to get
another 2x.  However, I am worried that f11 may be impossible to focus.
Also I am afriad that using 2 2x together will make the optics too soft
(very unsharp).  Have you tried using 2 2x before?

Thanks again.

Best regards
Weak Ben ^_^

P.S.  On second thought, instead of an extender, maybe I should get myself a
weight training set. ^_^