Subject: [Leica] 28mm M finders on CL
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:46:52 -0700

I have been wanting to use my current 28mm Elmarit-M on the CL, and wonder
if the 28mm M brightline viewfinder adequately represents the field of view.
It may seem an obvious answer, but if you look close, you will notice that
the hot shoe on the M6 is positioned just to the right of the center of the
lens mount.  On the CL, the hot shoe is directly above the lens mount
center.

Best Regards to all!

- --Jim Laurel
Redmond, Washington, USA