Subject: Re: [Leica] ... fill-flash...
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:40:27 -0500

There are a couple of options.  For backlit subjects you can set Manual
flash-on.  Another method is to set Automatic flash-on (with or w/o
pre-flash).  In both cases you should place the focusing patch that's in the
center of the viewfinder on the subject of interest, partially depress the
shutter release to hold the focus and exposure and then reframe and expose.

I've found that it works beautifully....IMHO it's a great camera.

Bud