Subject: [Leica] 'R' to 'EOS' Adapter?
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:07:21 -0700

3Bob Keene wrote:

>Now that I have a rather impressive set of lenses (60 Elmarit-R Macro, 90
>Elmarit-R, 135 Elmarit-R: all three cam)  with a Leica-R to Canon EOS
>adapter-

Bob:

Can you tell me more about this 'R' to "EOS" adapter?

0 - Does it allow EOS lenses on an 'R' or Leica lenses on an "EOS"?
1 - Will the lenses focus to infinity?
2 - Am I correct that the auto-diaphragm is disabled with the adaptor?
3 - what does it cost and where can one get it?

thanks.

David Young,     | A man who gives in when wrong, is wise.
Victoria, CANADA | A man who gives in when right, is married.