Subject: Re: [Leica] kodachrome query
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:03:11 -0700

>The downsides are the cost and time factors - 4 days and about $20.00
>shipping expenses plus processing fees. I can't see using the film for a
>job and only rarely for myself given this situation.
>
>I can get E6 processed in 2 hours and only one block from my studio.
>
>Is Kodak trying to kill Kodachrome?

Not in Canada.  Here, I take my Kodachrome to the local 1 hr C-41 shop, and
it's couriered to Kodak and back without charge.  Turnaround time is about
1 week.

Processing by Kodak is included (as it is in most places outside the USA)
in the purchase price.

David Young,     | A man who gives in when wrong, is wise.
Victoria, CANADA | A man who gives in when right, is married.