Subject: [Leica] Re: A question I'm hating to ask, but. . .
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:20:39 -0400

When I bought my wife an M3 she had the same problem with lens changes. We
sent it to Sherry who found that a few pieces of light baffle were missing.
Now we can change lenses in bright sun with no problem.

Ken Wilcox

At 10:01 AM 8/29/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Phong,
>
>I think you may have something here.  I just went through some rolls of
>negatives and only found one instance where it had happened, and no
instances
>in my earlier slides (when I only had the 50/2 DR for a lens).  I'm betting
>this is the case.  Although I didn't think it made any difference (not being
>in direct sun), I'm betting that's what is happening.
>
>Thanks for the advice.  Now to finish up this roll and test it out.  I'm
>going to have to revise my method of lens attachment, it appears.
>
>Eric Platt

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>