Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: reflecting on the 70-180mm and tripods
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:03:31 EDT

Sorry to be so long in answering your request about the 35-70mm aspheric
lens.  My lens is the F4 and not the F2.8.  But I have tremendious respect
for this lens.  I shoot only Kodachrome 25 and show filmn on a six foot
screen.  I have no compaints.  I still say nothing can compare with the !00mm
and I use this lens if framing will allow it.  The 70-180 mmAPO  is as good
but it is bulkier.

Sorry to have misled you.

Clifton