Subject: [Leica] WAS:mindsets NOW "take responsibility!"
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 07:56:04 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<<<Take responsibility for your own actions. When you make a mistake,
own up to it.>>>>>>>

Hi Jim,

Right on! It's much to easy to blame others than,

"Take responsibility for your own actions. When you make a mistake, own up
to it.""

Your comment fits exactly my,  "BLUE MOON BLOW OUT" the other evening! Damn!:(

Compounded by my euphoria of the night by describing the shoot in writing
.... before the "film was hatched!"  Made my case look even dumber, if that
was possible! Boy, that's one I'll never live down and in writing yet! :)
Even my assistant and wife are on my case with all kinds of little "MOON"
smart ass remarks! :(

I could very easily have blamed the lab (would've got lots of LUG sympathy)
and no one would have been the wiser. But if one can't take responsibility
for their dumb actions, for heavan sake don't blame others. Take the heat
and fess-up. After all we're merely humans, and I've never met an
absolutely perfect one yet!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant