Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT- More eBay idiocy!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:56:42 -0400

Dan K-
There is more than a bit of truth in what you say. Personally, I bit up to
what I think it is worth, and if it goes over that, well, they get what they
deserve. I check with someone like Don Chatterton- if the price bids up to,
say 85% of what he charges for a similar ( or better!) item, I pass, and
would suggest the same to others. This is for stuff you might really want,
but I think there are a few out there who get a kick out of being able to
'best ' someone, even at a ridiculous price!
Dan P
- -