Subject: Re: [Leica] Seeing vs photography (was: BOKEH of 35mm lenses)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:32:01 -0400

Ted-
We've been around you long enough to know what you're thinking! No need to
explain!
I think Dan C hit the nail on the head! The photos I really like are those
that use the 'background' to effectively frame the subject- though I have
had a lot of experience putting telephone pole out the tops of the heads of
LOTS of my subjects!
Dan