Subject: Re: [Leica] a MUST read [w/Leica!] LEGAL STUFF
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:47:52 -0500

At 06:43 PM 8/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
>RULE 2.170 Standards of Conduct and Technology Governing Media and Still
>Photography Coverage of Judicial Proceedings.

That must have been old. I heard Florida dropped the M Leica quiet rule.
Maybe they just don't enforce it. It's tough to shoot in court with the
longest lens being 135mm. Or maybe we get around the rule by comparing our
SLRs to the Visoflex? :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...