Subject: RE: [Leica] Do I need a second body?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 07:35:58 -0700

> The 35 summilux is the coated type - great lens.  I'd keep it
> on the M6.
> Get an M3 and use it with the 90 mm.  If you are using the
> same film, the
> M6 meter can serve both.  The 50mm can fit on any body.

I'd second this advice.  I have an M3 and an M4 that I use this way - the 35
or the 50 on the M4, the 50 or the 90 on the M3.  The M3 is a fantastic body
for using a 90 - the framing is so much better than on an M6.  BTW, I just
bought an M6, so I suspect it will be replacing the M4 to give me the exact
setup we're recommending (though I won't get rid of the M4 unless my
financial manager shrieks :-)

Paul Chefurka