Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: I've seen the Bokeh! NOW: WHY LEICA?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:48:29 -0500

At 07:09 AM 9/1/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I guess it falls into ones priority of what they want on film. Me? I'd opt
>for the ultimate moment everytime and that's what Leica means to me.

Ted,

Wish I could say the same thing. The reason I got into Leica was I held
one. :-)

But my photographic sophistication came through eventually as I realized
that my photos were pretty good, and I could make a living at it. And I
couldn't think if anything better to do with my life at the time.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.