Subject: Re: [Leica] fb vs rc
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:23:32 +0000

>For me RC makes great contact sheets period.
>Mark Rabiner

Given the fact (?) that the most important dark room tool is the dust bin,
RC paper allows me use this tool more frequently than FB, both time-wise
and money-wise, thus helping me on my road to that perfectly exposed print
with all those shadow details and non-blocked up highlights.

(I use Kodak Polymax II because it stays  flat in my Paterson print washer
during the whole washing process; Ilford RC paper tends to buckle and I
never know if the whole print has been adequately washed unless I watch it
constantly.)

Chris

- --
christer almqvist
eichenstrasse 57, d-20255 hamburg, fon +49-40-407111 fax +49-40-4908440
14 rue de la hauteur, f-50590 regnéville-sur-mer, fon+fax +33-233 45 35 58