Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M7.72
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:18:22 EDT

Well, I once worked for an editor who claimed that the lowest life-form in
his estimation was the "Anonymous" letter writer. If I remember right he put
them down there with "Sewer rats and slimy maggots" although I think he was
doing sewer rats and maggots a disservice (at least they serve a function as
scavengers of dead tissue). I will not respond to the statements that this
individual makes, as this would only serve to legitimise the statement. I am
fully capable in making my own, but I reserve the right to do them under my
name and I usually base them on facts, not on fiction.
The Real Tom A