Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M7.72
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:52:15 -0400

It seems to me that a Mr. "Toto_Oz" has spammed us once before, perhaps a
couple of months ago, but I can't recall the topic. Perhaps Brian or
another LUGger with a better memory than mine will recall. I also seem to
remember that the resolution of that crisis devolved into a spate of
name-calling and regional desecrations, which I hope we can avoid.///Dick
Baznik