Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 .72
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:15:21 -0400

George-
Very good point when you put it that way!
Why anyone would attack as inoffensive, and easy-to-get-along-with person
like Tom ( As Tuulikki pointed out, Finns and Swedes are supposed to have a
natural enmity, and she's stayed with him a mighty long time!) is beyond me.
He has always been most gracious and generous with his knowledge, seems to
be one whiz-bang of a Leicaphile, and has never attacked or even come close
to disparaging anyone that I can remember! Indeed, you have a good point-
thoughtlessness is one matter, as we all say or do things we regret
ater( Boy! Do I ever!)but maliciousness is an entirely different matter!
Dan