Subject: Re: [Leica] SL vs Basketball- Gotta have a 'jones' for both over here!
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:44:53 -0500

On 9/2/99 2:43 PM dwpost@email.msn.com wrote

>As to Basketball- and you properly capitalized it- I am married to a Rabid
>Carolina Fan. To her, Chapel Hill, is indeed, the southern part of heaven! I
>cannot even mention another team, even my alma mater Guilford College- and
>Hell, they ain't even in the ACC- without seeking absolution at the shrine
>of Dean Smith that she has set up in the den ( near the satellite receiver).
>I bet if I took her to some Carolina games, she'd even let me get the new
>2,8 zoom!

You know what they say in North Carolina...."How do you know God is a Tar
heel......he made the sky Carolina blue."

After Kentucky, NC is a decent basketball team...(I still cuss Christian
Laitner -however you spell his cussed name)  ;)

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com