Subject: [Leica] User report 25 Skopar
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:04:57 +1000

G'day Xavier,
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Therefore I always close half a stop before taking a picture
(one stop if the subject is bright).

Anyone  had the same experience ?
XXXXXXXXXXXX
I like your comments on the Skopar. I have been lucky enough to use the 21
for a year or so, and I keep marvelling at the quality of the images this
fantastic lens can make. I've not had to adjust my exposure with the 21,
and find it "odd" that you have had to with the 25 [or anyone would have to
with the 24]. The M6 meter is not perfect. Then again no meter is, but it
is simple and reliable, especially when combined with a little experience
and "care".

cheers

Alastair Firkin