Subject: Re: [Leica] User report 25 Skopar
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 09:35:56 -0500

At 11:10 AM 9/3/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I tried to always reduce the aperture by half or one diaph (e.g,
>f5.6 instead of f4)
>And it seems to work well.

In your case, that's what it takes, then that's what it takes. I would send
it in for recalibration, though. Until then, set the film speed one stop
faster. No law says the meter has to be set at 400 for 400 film. That would
help you avoid the habit of compensating for a bad meter reading.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

    My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"