Subject: Re: [Leica] Metering (was User report 25 Skopar)
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:26:20 -0500

Of course if your final goal is to project those slides, you'd better get it
right the first time.  That's why I like the spot meter and meter highlights or
the most important object in the scene.  That's also why I seldom use 35mm focal
length lenses because you can't crop extraneous detail out of a projected slide.

Bud