Subject: [Leica] Interview with Barbara Klemm
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:41:42 -0700

Alta Vista's Babelfish does a credible job of a rough translation.  The
program will not translate the entire interview and I ended up pasting
paragraphs into the translation program.  Also watch the nouns because the
program tries to translate names from German > English (e.g. Barbara Klemm
becomes Barbara wedge).  But with a dictionary and not too literal of a
mindset you can understand what was said.

Bill