Subject: RE: [Leica] M-6 Options......
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 07:01:24 -0400

	--> With Apple's 5 flavors iMAC success,
	perhaps is Leica considering coming out with
	a Blueberry M6K MOT with All Weather composite outer shell?
	Myself, I like the Tangerine M6 TTL a lot.

	Maybe, too, are they coming up with a Blue Angel
	Y2K marketing plan ???     ;+)~

	Jokes apart, this will be wonderful with the newer
	Leica Z3X series . . . to finance next generation AF R & D.

	AJQ