Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Connections!
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 11:43:10 -0400

PS- Rosie queried if, perhaps,  all LUGger wives collected Teddy Bears! It
seems that while Bill collects Leicas, his wife collects bears, much as MY
wife does!  :o}~
<<<

The Leica stuff in my house isn't supposed to be a "collection", I tell her
that I really need all those lenses, but to answer the question, yes she
does collect Teddy Bears (and Santas and souvenier spoons and holiday
decorations and old magazines and baskets and Taco Bell chihuahuas and ...
)

Doug Herr
Sacramento (house overflowing)