Subject: Re: [Leica] success RATIOS
From: "Marshall C. Hunt Jr" <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 14:07:36 -0400

I don't understand the purpose of the exercise.  I thought 35mm was designed to
explore the possibilities of the subject. Instead of using 80 square inches of
film to make the definitive 8x10 negative, ala Ansel Adams, you use those 80
sq.in. to make 50 shots.......long shots, closer, closer still.  Naturally, most
of them will not be displayed, but some will, and people will call you a
genius.  Wasn't it Pete Turner who found people were stealing his trash shots?