Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Connections!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 09:33:45 -0400

Oh, Alexey!
I do so hope she'll 'share'! But then, you'll have to share one of your
bodies!
I take it she must be a marine biologist!
BTW- The difference between a fairy tale and a Leica Rumor? A fairy tale
starts out, "Once upon a time....", a Leica Rumor starts out, "The Leica rep
told me...."
Sorry, couldn't resist! :o}~
Dan