Subject: Re: [Leica] success RATIOS
From: "Paul Schiemer" <schiemer@magicnet.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 11:43:49 -0400

> Eric Welch wrote:
>>
>> At 02:07 PM 9/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Wasn't it Pete Turner who found people were stealing his trash shots?
>>
>> Jay Maisel I think.
>>
>> Eric Welch
>> St. Joseph, MO
>>

> then Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Thems strong words Eric!!! I heard a long talk given by Jay to the Portland
> branch of the MPA and he didn't strike me as a guy would need to get shots > >
> from another guys trash. Is this what Pete told you personally.

Had to laugh. Mark is ordinarily a pretty bright, if not astute, contributor
here. So, I'm thinking, he's being funny (right?)
If not; this goes down as precedent on how tense can get misconstrued
inadvertently!
I think (and I'm not putting words into an equally bright and astute Mr.
Welch's mouth) he meant the guy who found people stealing his trash shots
was Mr. Maisel.
Or, then again, maybe it was Eric that was being funny? Oh well.