Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 winder woes.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 12:30:25 -0500

At 08:05 PM 9/6/99 +0400, you wrote:
>Besides, it
>seems a little strange that one would need some additional battery pack
>to make the winder work according to specifications.

The specifications for it are higher performance than with the standard
batteries. It's faster, the rewind is faster, you don't have to buy
batteries. And it doesn't weigh much. Canon does it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

    My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"