Subject: Re: [Leica] message for "inyoung@jps.net"
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 19:43:59

Hello,

 I just came back from my three-day trip and do not notice any problem with
my ISP mail server.  It might have been down while I was gone but see no
complaints.  Maybe your previous e-mail was unfortunately routed to the
never-never land for no reason.  Sometimes it happens.  Hope you receive
this e-mail.

Best Regards,
David