Subject: [Leica] Advice on Kodak T400CN
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:58:11

Hello,

 I have gotten a question on this film processed with C-41.  It is my
understanding that this film is processed with C-41 as color but can be
printed either as color or b&w.  Does this mean that lab will print it as
color if I do not tell them I want it as b&w?  I would like to try this
film as b&w because I thought that it might have interesting tint in b&w
prints.  Am I missing something here about the film?  Any info would be
informative.

Best Regards,
David