Subject: [Leica] Samsung and Rollei
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 21:25:42 -0700

I thought that Rollei was bought by Samsung, the Korean Conglomerate.

My experience with Samsung has to do with their taking over AST Research,
the computer maker.  They let it run about 1 1/2 years, and when they
noticed it still hemmorhaging money, first put in place Korean top
management and then closed the place.....

I love the Rollei MF Line, but I don;t trust Samsung worth beans.......  A
great reason to buy Hasselblad.

Frank