Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 07:56:51 -0400

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:15:41 EDT
From: DonjR43198@aol.com

<snip>
Sorry Marc-I spent over thirty (30) years actually manufacturing
parts to millionths tolerances.
<snip>

Sure you did.  And I'm the King of Sweden.

Anyone can come on this list and represent themselves as
anything.  But the vast majority of the folks who post here have
the manners and decency to identify themselves with a name.  Why
should I believe a single word of one of your antagonistic posts
when you refuse to come out from behind DonJrR2D2C3PO?

Rob Schneider

     Strangers have the best candy.