Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses, identity, and royalty
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:29:35 -0400

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:08:59 EDT
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses

In a message dated 09/07/1999 7:00:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
robslaurat@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyone can come on this list and represent themselves as
 anything.  But the vast majority of the folks who post here have

 the manners and decency to identify themselves with a name.  Why

 should I believe a single word of one of your antagonistic posts

 when you refuse to come out from behind DonJrR2D2C3PO?

 Rob Schneider >>

Good morning Mr. Schneider:  Sorry you didn't get the e-mail
address right.
Name is Don J. Rorschach.  My little business manufactured
tungsten carbide
dies to the low millionths tolerances for longer than 30 years.
Most of the
world's benchrest records were set using projectiles made in
these dies.

Have a nice day.
- -----------------------------------
Don,

Cool!

Was that your company that had the slogan, "C****t sinned for our
dies"?

Thanks for coming out from behind the curtain.  Now, why so
cranky?  Don't get enough sleep?

BTW, I'm not really the King of Sweden.

Love,
Rob Schneider

     What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?