Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and Hasselblad
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:24:06 EDT

mrabiner@concentric.net writes:

<< I'm sure if Hasselblad made a 6 by 7 Anne and Herb would use
 it. They're not fools. We need to keep in mind that 6 by 7 looks a whole lot
 bigger on the light table than 6 by 6 >>

I have a Hasselblad but almost never use it anymore since I picked up a
Horseman VH-R . Imagine a 6x9cm Leica M (coupled rangefinder, multi-frame
bright-line viewfinder) with swings,shifts and tilts, flash sync to 1/500,
interchangeable film backs and a built-in Visoflex.  Cost me $2500 with 5
lenses (it takes any LF lens from 65-210 that will fit a #0 shutter) and 3
backs.   As a Leica user that camera feels very natural to me.  I use it for
landscapes but it could easily be used handheld...something that can't be
said for the Blad or the RB.